Summer means all things s'mores and these cookies are here just in time! They are stuffed with chocolate chunks, graham crackers and a large fluffy marshmallow that gets all melty in the oven. Drooling over here!! Serve them warm, dip them in some milk, and you have the ultimate treat.
I don't know who decided that chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers go together but I am so so thankful for them. This easy recipe is absolutely perfect for summer, and if you're looking for more s'mores treats, make sure to check out my S'mores Bars (No Bake)
What are s'mores cookies?
These s'mores cookies have chocolate chunks in them, large graham cracker bits that add a bit of texture, and a warm and fluffy marshmallow that melts and puffs out the center of the cookie when baking.
It is so so so hard to just eat one of these, TRUST ME.
What ingredients do we need?
For these cookies, we need:
- Unsalted butter
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla extract
- All purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Chocolate chips/chocolate chunks
- Graham cracker sheets
- Large marshmallows
Throw these all together and you will have the most scrumptious of cookies!
The best part of these cookies is how quickly they come together
These cookies are so great because you truly only need 20-30 minutes until they're fresh out of the oven! The cookie dough does not require any dough chilling, they take 10-12 minutes to bake, and you can eat them warm out of the oven when the cookies are still ooey , gooey, melty and delicious!
Not to mention that you probably already have all of the ingredients! The only two ingredients that you may not have on hand are the marshmallows and graham crackers which you can buy at a local grocery store or even CVS (yes, even CVS).
So go heat up your oven because these cookies are waiting for ya! Xoxo happy baking!
- ¾ cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour spooned and leveled
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 cup chocoate chips/chocolate chunks
- 3 full graham cracker sheets broken into pieces
- 10-12 large marshmallows split in half (20-25 marshmallow pieces total)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside. In a separate bowl, beat together the room temperature butter and brown sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix on medium speed until combined. Add the dry ingredients and mix on low speed until a dough forms. Add the chocolate chunks and graham cracker pieces and fold them into the dough until evenly incorporated. Roll the dough into balls, flatten them in your hand slightly, then place the marshmallow in the center and re-roll the ball around the marshmallow. Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges are set and slightly golden. Let cool for five minutes, and enjoy!