These cookies and cream cookies are truly one of my favorite desserts to eat. I mean... add an Oreo to anything and I am on board. They have crisp edges but a soft & chewy interior. They are PACKED with Oreos (like more than 2 cups worth) and chocolate chunks - you guys are going to love them!
Cookies and cream cookies
Growing up, I probably ate more Oreos then could fit in my belly. I would eat some as my after school snack, as dessert, I mean I was OBSESSED. And I still am. So I present to you... cookies and cream cookies!
Think of the most perfect chocolate chip cookie - crisp edges, gooey center, melty chocolate, etc. We take that deliciousness and add the star ingredient: Oreo cookies.
If you need to run to the grocery store, here is your shopping list:
- Unsalted butter
- Brown sugar
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- All purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Oreos, crushed
- Chocolate chips/chunks
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar. Add the egg and vanilla extract and whisk until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and fold until a dough forms.
- Mix in the crushed up Oreos and chocolate chips/chunks until they are evenly incorporated throughout the dough.
- Chill the dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (177 degrees Celsius) and bake for 14-15 minutes for larger cookies and 9-11 minutes for smaller cookies. Enjoy!
Shop this post
Other cookie recipes you may like
Cookies & Cream Cookies
- ¾ cup (170 grams) unsalted butter melted
- ¾ cup (150 grams) brown sugar
- ½ cup (100 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (250 grams) all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 ¼ (about 20) cups (215 grams) Oreos crushed
- ½ cup (90 grams) chocolate chips/chocolate chunks
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar. Add the egg and vanilla extract and whisk until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and fold together until a dough forms. Add the crushed up Oreos and chocolate chips/chunks and fold together until evenly incorporated throughout the dough. Cover the dough and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- When the dough has 5 minutes left to chill, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (177 degrees Celsius) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. For large, bakery-style cookies, use a large cookie scoop (about 3 tablespoons). For smaller cookies, use a small cookie scoop (about 1 ½ tablespoons). Place them on the baking sheet and space them about 3-4 inches apart as they will spread on the pan.
- For large cookies, bake for 14-15 minutes until the edges are set and lightly golden. For smaller cookies, bake for 9-11 minutes. Let cool on the pan for 5 minutes then transfer to a baking sheet to cool completely, or enjoy slightly warm.
Tried this recipe? Make sure to rate and review and tag @sturbridgebakery on Instagram!