Once you realize how easy it is to make no churn S'mores ice cream at home, I promise you will never go back to store-bought. It's packed with chocolate chips, graham crackers and marshmallows, and will be your new favorite summer treat.
I used to be so intimidated to make ice cream, as if it was one of the most difficult things to make. I thought that because there's no churn involved, that meant there had to be some other extremely difficult part of the process, but nope! All you really need is heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk and all the fixings! And a freezer, of course, unless you like it soupy. And in that case, do you, queen.
What ingredients do I need?
- Heavy cream
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla extract
- Mini chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- Graham crackers, broken into bits
How do I make S'mores ice cream?
This recipe is surprisingly easy to make!! First, we beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form, about 1-2 minutes. In a separate bowl, fold together the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract, then pour the sweetened condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream and fold that together. Add all the fixings and boom! Pop that sucker in the freezer.
How long do I freeze it for?
I like to make my S'mores ice cream at night so that way in the morning it is ready for me!!! Yes, I have it for breakfast. But no really, I suggest freezing it for 10-12 hours or overnight.
I hope you guys give this recipe a try! I promise it is soooooo easy and super delicious! And if you're looking for similar recipes, check out my Coffee Oreo Ice Cream (No Churn) recipe! It's a good one for summer (or any time of year, obviously).
S'mores Ice Cream (No Churn)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3 sheets graham crackers broken into bits
- Line a 9x13 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside. You could also use a square pan, or even a big Tupperware. In a bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. In a separate bowl, fold together the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract. Pour the sweetened condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream and fold them together. Fold in the mini chocolate chips, mini marshmallows and graham crackers. Pour the ice cream into the prepared pan and freeze overnight or for at least 10-12 hours.