These Oreo blondies are absolutely to die for! They have the same fudgy texture as a brownie, minus the chocolate, and they are jam packed with Oreos. Does it get any better than that?!
I once read somewhere that blondies are like a brownie's cute little sister (if that came from you, please let me know). And that is totally accurate. However, I love brownies so much that I sort of knocked blondies for some time. Why would I make something that is good, but not as good as a brownie? But as I sat down to eat my 4th blondie in a row last night, I realized I was way, way wrong.
Ingredients for Oreo blondies
If you need to run to the grocery store, here is your shopping list:
- Unsalted butter: unsalted butter is my favorite to use in baked goods because you can control exactly how much salt goes into your recipe.
- Granulated sugar: granulated sugar is the best for these blondies to make them super sweet and moist (sorry).
- Eggs: eggs add moisture and bind all of the ingredients together.
- Vanilla extract
- All purpose flour: all purpose flour is the flour of choice for these blondies. It provides the perfect texture!
- Baking powder: we add a little baking powder to help the blondies puff up and rise
- Oreos: my favorite! These blondies are jam packed with Oreos.
- Make the blondie batter. Crush up the Oreos and mix them in.
- Pour the batter into your pan, and sprinkle more crushed up Oreos on top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Let the blondies sit in the pan until completely cool.
- Slice and enjoy!
Other recipes you may like
- 1 ⅓ cups (167 grams) all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup (170 grams) unsalted butter melted
- 1 ½ cups (300 grams) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs room temperature
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- 15 Oreos crushed up into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (177 degrees Celsius) and line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper with overhang on at least two sides. This will make it easier to remove the blondies from the pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the all purpose flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine the melted butter and granulated sugar and whisk until combined and the sugar is completely absorbed. This may take 1-2 minutes. It should have a glossy finish.
- Add the eggs one at a time, gently mixing in between each addition. Add the vanilla extract and whisk to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients and fold together until completely combined. Add in the crushed up Oreos, saving a few to sprinkle on top. Fold together until the Oreos are evenly incorporated. Pour the batter into your prepared pan and sprinkle with the Oreos you set aside.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. The edges will be set and a toothpick inserted into the center should come out with a few moist crumbs.
- Remove the blondies from the oven and let them sit in the pan until completely cool/still slightly warm. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Make sure to rate and review and tag @sturbridgebakery on Instagram!
Move over Brownie there’s a new star in town! These Blondies are divine and the addition of the Oreos takes it to the next level. Really easy and quick to make which is great as they will not last long !!!
Thank you so much Belinda!! I am so happy you enjoyed 🙂
Loved these so much ?
I'm so glad!! Thanks Ande!
I really enjoyed these Oreo blondies. First of all it’s super easy to put together, doesn’t take much time at all. I will say that it is pretty sweet but so I paired it with a little vanilla ice cream and the combo was 100%. I brought it to a dinner party and both adults and kiddos loved it.
Thanks so much Mahima!
These were absolutely delicious and SO easy to make! 12/10 rating from a very critical husband is a success in my book! Will be making these again for sure.
Thank you so much Sarah!