There is something about no churn, homemade ice cream that just makes me so happy. This coffee Oreo ice cream is sweet, crunchy from the Oreos, has a kick of coffee flavor and will quickly become your favorite dessert.
I don't really know why, but even as a kid coffee flavored ice cream was one of my favorite. Which is strange, I know, because normally for a kid it is always a battle between chocolate and vanilla. But I just always loved coffee, and I think that comes from my mom who is a huuuuuge coffee ice cream fan (hey hey, Ellen).
Ingredients for coffee Oreo ice cream
Instant coffee + water
Sweetened condensed milk
No churn ice cream is surprisingly easy to make!! In a small bowl, combine the instant coffee and water. Set aside. Next, we beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. In a separate bowl, fold together the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract & coffee mixture, then pour that into the whipped cream and fold that together. Add the Oreos and boom! Pop that sucker in the freezer and you'll have ice cream.
How long does the ice cream need to freeze for?
My suggestion is to freeze it for 10-12 hours or overnight.
I hope you guys give this recipe a try! I promise it is soooooo easy! Happy ice cream making, babes! And if you love the coffee Oreo flavor, you'll love these Coffee Oreo Chocolate Chunk Cookies!
Coffee Oreo Ice Cream (No Churn)
- 6 tsp instant coffee
- 2 tsp water
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 16 Oreos crushed, to be mixed in
- 4 Oreos crushed, to put on top
- Line a 9x13 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside. You could also use a square pan, or even a big Tupperware.
- In a small bowl, combine the instant coffee and water. Set aside. In a bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, fold together the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and coffee mixture. Pour the sweetened condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream and fold them together. Fold in the crushed Oreos.
- Pour the ice cream into the prepared pan, top with remaining crushed Oreos, and freeze overnight or for at least 10-12 hours.
Leave a Reply