This pumpkin cheesecake ice cream is the epitome of fall. And I know, I know, it's Fall and it's getting cold - why would you want ice cream? But I PROMISE - this ice cream is Fall in a bite (which I know I say that about a lot of things), but you are going to be craving it nightly. Plus - it's no churn. So all you have to do is mix up a few ingredients, throw them in the freezer, and boom - you have smooth and delicious ice cream.
Key Ingredients for pumpkin cheesecake ice cream
- Heavy cream
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Canned pumpkin
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Cinnamon, ground
- Ginger, ground
- Cloves, ground
Method for pumpkin cheesecake ice cream
Line a 9x13 inch pan, a 9x9 inch square pan, or a cake pan with parchment paper (this will be what you pour your ice cream mixture in to leave to freeze). You could even use a large Tupperware!
Melting the cream cheese
First, we must melt the cream cheese. I like to do this in the microwave in 3-15 second increments, stirring in between every increment. Repeat this until you have smooth, melty cream cheese. Place in the freezer to chill while preparing the other ingredients. This step is super important otherwise your mixture will have lumps.
Whipping the heavy cream
Next, we need to make whipped cream. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or using a hand held mixer), beat the heavy cream on medium-high for 2-4 minutes until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
Combining the remaining ingredients
In a separate bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree, melted and chilled cream cheese, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, ground ginger and ground cloves. Whisk this together until combined.
Pour the pumpkin mixture into the whipped cream and fold together until completely combined. Pour into the prepared pan and freeze for 12 hours or overnight. Then, DEVOUR! Enjoy, lovies!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream (No Churn)
- Stand/hand held mixer
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (235 grams) pumpkin puree
- 1 8 oz package full fat cream cheese melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- Line a 9x13 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside. You could also use a square/circle cake pan, or even a big Tupperware.
- First, melt your cream cheese. Do this in the microwave in 3-15 second intervals, stirring in between each interval. Place in the freezer to chill while preparing the other ingredients. Melting the cream cheese will prevent the mixture from having lumps.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or using a hand held mixer, beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed for 2-4 minutes, until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree, melted and chilled cream cheese, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Whisk together until combined.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the whipped cream and fold together until combined. Pour into the prepared pan and freeze for 12 hours or overnight.
Tried this recipe? Make sure to rate and review and tag @sturbridgebakery on Instagram!
Leave a Reply